Pages: « 1 »

knittedJoe
Functioning Literate [what where why twitter facebook Share digg it]; an essay in the form of a guided tour June 2009
Date: Jun 14, 2009 9:58:39 PM PDT
Author: knittedJoe

Things are changing at a rapid pace and one can spend too much time typing and not have the time to read what others are spending too much time typing with out the time to read and “pigeons on the grass alas” and “a rose is a rose is a rose”. Is it a circular motion or a forward momentum that is driving this new world of TEXT [noun, verb and adjective] It is a very Gertrude Stein dilemma.

Velvethighway. com the home of fibreQUARTERLY Canada has 2,738 images in 4,439 files. There are 4,469 external hyperlinks, with thumbnails, duplicate links and the fact that a file doesn’t necessarily represent an accessible page the volume that these numbers represent is less then 15% of my current web space. In October of 2002 I made changes to my personal art website to take on doing the e-newsletter for TADA Surfacing Journal and again in October 03 to make way for the creation of fibreQUARTERLY and I haven’t looked back.

part 2 is a wall post in fibreQUARTERLY facebook group, http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?id=890860310&gv=12#/group.php?gid=47813734596
Last modified by knittedJoe on Jun 14 2009 10:30PM

Attachment:
cd70adb1b49464d758c9578778bf7fe0.JPG
   View
Description:
"Dr. Evile dressed like joe lewis" by designer Judy Black]

Search Web

Google

Search Forum

Forum Tags

There are no tags at this time.